Friday, April 2, 2010

Turpan by Erin Ferucci,Designs 4 Living

By Erin Ferucci
Celebrity Lifestyle Designer

I shop. It’s one aspect of my job, finding the prefect item, for the perfect price, in the unexpected location. I love to shop and I love to browse. When I’m feeling decadent and shopping for something extravagant I like to shop at Turpan. This wonderful shop is located at 225 26th Street in Santa Monica, otherwise known as The Brentwood Country Mart. They also maintain a store in East Hampton. Turpin offers full scale decadence, everything from skin care to dishes, all with impeccable taste. The owners Katherine and Greg started the shop six years ago with a mission to exhibit a wide array of fine design elements. Visit the store and you will see how successful they have been, it’s worth going even if you are simply looking for a fresh perspective.

No comments: