Wednesday, April 21, 2010

President Obama in Los Angeles

By Erin Ferucci
Celebrity Lifestyle Designer

The other day I had the great pleasure of being on the tarmac when President Obama landed in Los Angeles. I thought it would be like being back stage with a really big rock star. Oh my! Did I underestimate the experience!
I had to be vetted the day before in order to get security clearance and security the day of was TIGHT! And rightly so! It was like watching a well organized ballet performed by security guards and secret service.These guys and gals are serious! You can't even imagine the amount of planning that must go in to planning a day with the President.

The President himself, Wow, there really are no words. Come on, it's no secret that I have worked closely with Hollywood royalty, both literally and figuratively, so I am not really easily blown away simply by "star power". But I have to say that President Obama is the real deal. There was something really measurable that seemed to radiate from him. It was exciting. It was inspirational. It was heady.

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

How exciting! I would love to see President Obama! I can't even begin to tell you how much he has improved our image overseas!