Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Mad Crush on Darryl Carter by Erin Ferucci, Designs 4 Living

By Erin Ferucci
Celebrity Lifestyle Designer
I have a bit of a designer's crush on Darryl Carter.
It all started with a blog I did on Kitchen Designs that I like... In the blog I featured Darryl Carter's personal kitchen in his country house in Virginia...I sent him an email to tell him how much I admire his work and to check out my blog...he was sooo nice... his company actually sent me a thank you letter!!
Talk about class..... I then proceeded to say I would like to marry him in another life, that we would be very happy together...he was amused!!! Which was the point.I love his class, his effortless style, his simplicity, his all around good taste...and I find him handsome.
He looks like a gentle person who is nice. Check out his new collection for Thomasville Furniture. I believe in supporting other designers and this is truly beautiful work. His fresh "Americana" style has a wonderful taste level. Love his style!


All photographs by Gordon Beall

No comments: