Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kitchen Inspiration

By Erin Ferucci
Celebrity Lifestyle Designer

As some of you may know, my latest adventure has been helping a friend spec' appliances for his kitchen,which is not yet built.

A little known fact…If had not been a designer I would have loved to have been a chef. My dream refrigerator has always been with clear glass doors!
Maybe it's the culinary in me that loves the glass doors, or I just like all the products inside to face in perfect directions... Like your own private gourmet grocery store... I prefer the freezer at the bottom of the frig' as I rarely use it. These all come from Sub-Zero.Darryl Carter is one of my new favorite designer's. This is his own kitchen in a farmhouse in Virginia (photographed by: Simon Upton) I love this photo of a1904 Dallas building where designer Shannon Bowers has mixed Industrial with Antiques. Photo by: Joe Grisham

No comments: