Friday, November 5, 2010

Rizzoli










By Erin Ferucci
Celebrity Lifestyle Designer

Mary and I have been good friends. I am so proud of her and all her accomplishments! I think her book is beautiful. We have so much fun together and are always laughing so much.

Interiors: The Allure of Style is a book by celebrated Los Angeles decorator, Mary McDonald.

In the book, she inspires readers to combine old-fashioned elegance with the joy of fearless, exuberant decorating. Now in her first book, McDonald explores the themes that inform her stylish sensibility. Exquisitely photographed, this vivid book is a must for anyone who loves sophisticated, ravishing interiors.

I highly recommend everyone has a copy of this book. I think it will make a great Christmas gift, too.

You can purchase the book on Amazon







No comments: