Friday, July 17, 2009

Dreaming About Summer in the South of France by Erin Ferucci, Designs 4 Living

By Erin Ferucci
Celebrity Lifestyle Designer

Normally, come summertime, I love to visit all of my best friends that live in Europe.
We meet either in Aix-en-Provence or Antibes (France) We love spending time together doing our favorites things:
browsing in all the antique shops, discovering old villages, drinking rosé in the sun, worrying about what our next meal will be...shopping at the farmer's market, Cooking good dinners and having lots of laughs! Always champagne at sunset!
Maybe a boat trip along the Med sea....sunning, bronzing, laughing, drinking chilled rosé stopping in Monte Carlo or St. Tropez for lunch....

I love summer...

This summer I will be in Los Angeles...by my own sea...making my own gourmet meals,
sipping rosé and...being grateful to be very busy, working!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are divine!
Hope you are enjoying your summer at home this year.

red ticking said...

this is one of the best posts i have seen ....amazing...so glad to have discovered your blog...have a wonderful weekend... pam

Francine Gardner said...

These images make me home sick, having spent most of my summers in the South of France. My teenage sons have decided that the South of France is not for them anymore.....
Was your photograph taken on the small road leading to Les Bories near Gordes? This is actually where I am planning to move once I decide that i have enough of New York. Who knows it may be LA instead since my son will be going to college there in September and I still have a business to attend to in LA...

Mold Catonsville, MD said...

Beautiful pictures!
And very good looking food!

<3 Lindsay